S.T.A.R. Brew & Q
9/5/2020 - 9/6/2020
We are proud to be a cup location through KCBS and Rocky Mountain BBQ Association for the first time ever! Professional BBQ competitors will do their best to cook up the best meats you've ever tasted, in effort to qualify for national tournaments. You do not want to miss this amazing event, that will take place the same weekend as our 6th annual OHV Rally!
Four Meat Competition
- Meats include Chicken, Pork Ribs, Pork (Boston Butt or Shoulder) and Brisket.
- Must adhere to KCBS rules. View them here
- You must enter all four categories to be eligible for Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion.
Team entry fee: $275.00
Each entry includes:
- Entry into the 4 main meat categories- Chicken, Pork Ribs, Pork and Brisket
- 20' X 40' cook space - additional 20' X 20' cook space available for $25.00. Limited availability - let us know in advance if you will need extra space.
- One - 20 amp electrical hook-up (supply may be limited to the first 10 teams to sign up. Quiet generators are welcome.
- Water will be available at the location but not to each site.
- Ice will be available - 1st two bags free, then available for purchase.
|Reserve Grand Champion||$500|
To register as a S.T.A.R Brew & Q competitor, the registration fee is $275.00 per team.
You will have a 20x40 space available to you with registration and each additional 10 feet for a fee.
300 N. Silver Street
Lake City, CO 81235 United States
Winner will be announced at 4pm on Sunday, September 6, 2020. Contestants may leave after the judging
19 See Attendee List