** Canceled ** S.T.A.R. Brew & Q
9/4/2021 - 9/5/2021
** Canceled **
We are proud to present our second annual S.T.A.R. BREW & Q, an official sanctioned event of KCBS and Rocky Mountain BBQ association. Professional BBQ competitors will do their best to cook up the best meats you've ever tasted, in effort to qualify for national tournaments. You do not want to miss this amazing event, that will take place the same weekend as our SILVER THREAD ADVENTURE RALLY (formerly known as Lake City OHV Rally)
Four Meat Competition
- Meats include Chicken, Pork Ribs, Pork (Boston Butt or Shoulder) and Brisket.
- Must adhere to KCBS rules. View them here
- You must enter all four categories to be eligible for Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion.
Team entry fee: $275.00
Each entry includes:
- Entry into the 4 main meat categories- Chicken, Pork Ribs, Pork and Brisket
- 20' X 40' cook space - additional 20' X 20' cook space available for $25.00. Limited availability - let us know in advance if you will need extra space.
- One - 20 amp electrical hook-up (supply may be limited to the first 10 teams to sign up. Quiet generators are welcome and encouraged.
- Water will be available at the location but not to each site.
- Ice will be available - 1st two bags free, then available for purchase.
Additional event competitions include: (open to registered Master Series competitors AND the general public)
- Dessert Competition- $10 per entry
- Sauce Competition - $10 per entry
- Sausage Competition -$10 per entry
**If you would like to compete in the additional competitions but are not registering for the Master Series, please contact Katrina at email@example.com**
Master Series Payout Schedule:
This year the purse amount will be $10,000. The payout schedule will be posted soon!
S.T.A.R. BREW & Q BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
To register as a S.T.A.R Brew & Q competitor, the registration fee is $275.00 per team.
300 N. Silver Street
Lake City, CO 81235 United States
Winner will be announced at 4pm on Sunday, September 5, 2021. Contestants may leave after the judging