** Canceled ** Packer Days Mystery Meat Cook-Off
Saturday, June 12, 2021 (3:00 PM - 5:00 PM) (MST)
** Canceled **
SATURDAY JUNE 12, 2021 3PM-5PM
How it works:
• A $5 ticket provides attendees with samples from each vendor.
• Each taster will try to guess what meat(s) is your dish.
• The dish with the least amount of correct guesses will win the “Most Mysterious Meat” Award.
• A cash bar will be open.
As a vendor, here’s what you need to know:
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, vendors will be REQUIRED to serve each ticket holder themselves. Please wear disposable gloves and maintain appropriate social distancing practices.
• Be sure to register by June 9, 2021 .
• Dishes may come in any form (i.e. stew, chili, casserole, or just grilled meat)
• You should plan for at least 30 4-oz. servings.
• Vendors may start setting up at 2:00 on June 12. Vendors should be completely ready by 3:00.
• Bring necessary equipment to keep your dish hot/cold. Limited electrical outlets will be available.
• Bring any necessary serving utensils with you. We will provide bowls, spoons, and napkins for ticket holders.
• The mystery ingredients and vendor winner(s) will be announced at the end of the event.